Check out the plumbing tips from the menu (coming soon) for helpful plumbing tips.
Here are some general safety tips for the homeowner:
If you smell gas:
- DO NOT try to light gas pilot or burner!
- DO NOT light a match or lighter for any reason!
- DO NOT touch any electrical switch or use any phone in your building!
- DO close all gas or gas supply tank valves!
- DO Immediately call your gas company from a neighbor's phone and follow their instructions or...if you cannot reach your gas company, call the Fire Department!
- DO NOT return to your house until instructed to do so by the Fire Department or gas company!
To avoid other potential accidents:
- DO NOT use or store any flammable products such as gasoline, solvents, adhesives or paints and their thinners or any other combustibles in the same room, or area, near your water heater.
- DO read and understand the Use and Care Manual included with your water heater. Give extra attention to the Safety Precautions prescribed in the General Safety Precautions section in the front of the manual.
WARNING! Failure to follow these warnings could result in a fire or explosion, causing property damage, bodily injury, or death.
Have Emergency Numbers on hand for:
- Gas Company
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Anytime Plumbing for your plumbing needs